Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Book Swap!!

I was cleaning out my bookshelves the other day to make way for all my new books, and I now have a whole pile of books I don't know what to do with!! So I decided to do a book trade-- you email me with what book you'd like and what book you'd be willing to trade with me, and we each mail them to each other (but only US. Sorry!). Check out my list below and if you see something that you're dying to have, then email me! I'll trade hardcover or paperback for not-yet-been-released ARCs. Here's my wishlist: http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/4710822-emma-hoke?per_page=100&shelf=must-have-books

ARCS: 

How To Save a Life by Sara Zarr
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor  
The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson
Hades by Alexandra Adornetto
Plague by Michael Grant
Forgotten by Cat Patrick 
The Iron Thron by Caitlin Kittredge
Timeless by Alexandra Monir
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce

Paperbacks: 

Beastly by Alex Flinn
Gone by Michael Grant
Top 8 by Katie Finn

Hardcover: 

The False Princess by Eilis O Neal
Huntress by Malinda Lo
Misfit by Jon Skovron
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard

Thanks everyone! My email is thereadinggirl3@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment